Different types of wastewater are defined according to their origins and must be tested and handled in different ways.
- Municipal wastewater
- Landfill wastewater
- Industrial wastewater
- Wastewater from stationary water treatment plants
Proper handling of wastewater is a crucial part of conserving our basic natural resources.
As an independent, accredited, and notified laboratory, we offer a wide range of services for wastewater analysis. We support you in the proper handling of wastewater in accordance with the ordinance on wastewater sources.
- Analyses required by law as part of monitoring by the regulatory authorities or self-monitoring. For instance, according to the various appendices to the Wastewater Ordinance (AbwV).
- Consulting and support in technical issues relating to wastewater.
- Assessment of the analyses based on statutory requirements.
- Planning and execution of sampling and measurements. For instance using time or volume-based sampling techniques.
- Identification of harmful or obstructive discharges, e.g. using sewage slime analysis.
- Accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025
- Wastewater Ordinance (AbwV)
- Ordinance on Indirect Dischargers (IEV)
- Self-Inspection Ordinance (EKVO)
- Wastewater Levy Act (AbwAG)
- Administrative Regulation on Substances Hazardous to Water (VwVwS), DWA data sheet M 115
- Notified section Water, notified section Soil/Contamination
- Notified testing laboratory for water testing in accordance with Labor-V AQS for Bavaria