Test of general marketability
A test of marketability is performed to demonstrate that in the meaning of the Food and Fodder Code (LFGB) and Regulation (EC) No 178/2002, a food is
- does not constitute a danger to health and is
- fit for human consumption.
- The test also ensures that the product is correctly labelled and placed on the market in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011.
Tests of marketability are coordinated with the manufacturer and, if requested, follow patterns and requirements prescribed by the retail chains.
Compliant labelling of food!
You are required as a food manufacturer to label your raw materials in accordance with the provisions of food law. We assist you in ensuring compliance with labelling requirements:
- review of your declaration (label, specification) according to current food law
- assistance in the preparation of labels and specifications
- extensive consultation on aspects of food law
- expert and practical advice on questions of food law