Optimise your research with the help of SYNLAB Food Institute
Today’s challenges are becoming increasingly interdisciplinary. A one-stop solution, we provide expert staff and state-of-the-art measurement technology for almost all areas of applied natural sciences.
The benefit for your project: rapid processing without unnecessary red tape!
Do you need a laboratory partner to assist in the outsourcing of test series, method development to meet the needs of your project or in quality assurance? We are the reliable partners you require for your research project!
Our broad and diverse record of project support includes:
- Determination of serum biomarkers like IGF-I, angiotensin I, cholesterol, etc. for in vivo pilot projects (mouse/rat) in preclinical diagnosis
- Determination of elements in animal and plant tissue
- Determination of antibiotics (e.g. tetracycline) in arable soils
- Determination of contaminants, e.g. acrylamide in nuts
- Determination of sildenafil in human serum
- Determination of vitamin D in bread
Our experts work with you to develop the right method to address your issue!
We provide extensive advice and technical support in this process.
State-of-the-art measurement technology is available to analyse your samples. This includes a range of chromatography equipment, for instance:
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC),
- Gas chromatography (GC),
- Ion-exchange chromatography (IC) and
- Gel permeation chromatography (GPC).
Our chromatographs are connected to a variety of detection systems (e.g. HRMS, MS/MS, UV/VIS, fluorescence)
We also perform element measurements using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS).
We regularly analyse a broad range of parameters within molecular biology using:
- ELISA techniques,
- DNA analyses (sequencing/fragment analyses)
- DNA cloning & plasmid preparation, including quality control
- Contamination analyses of cell lines (mycoplasma/SMRV)
- In vitro (geno)-toxicity tests (e.g. Ames test, umu test)
- Impact assessment analysis (e.g. for endocrine disruptors)
A contract laboratory, we provide you with reliable assistance in projects that address microbial issues.