Meat, processed meat and sausage products
- Microbiological analyses
- Chemical analysis of food
- Sensory properties
- Active components (QUID)
- Undesirable substances:
e. g. nitrosamines, animal medicine
- Test for general marketability
- Storage tests to determine shelf life
- Analysis of Halal products and additives
- Declaration testing under food law
Analysable products (selection)
- Meat and processed meat products
- Raw sausage, cooked sausage
- Cooked and cured products
- Animal carcasses
- Preserves (tropical preserves)
- Pastries and delicatessen salads
- Finished and semi-finished products
- Raw materials (intestines, spices, etc.)
We apply the statutory methods to analyse and assess your raw materials, intermediate and finished products according to European and German law.
Besides the general germ load, our microbial procedures focus on pathogens and spoilers in particular. A 24-h (48-h) express analysis service is available on request to detect salmonella, EHEC/STEC and Listeria monocytogenes.
Chemical, biomolecular, gravimetric and/or histological analyses provide information on the composition of the samples (e.g. species, meat content, foreign protein, use of meat slurry).
Other services include analysis for contaminants and additives, chemical determination of nutritional value and reviews according to the German Food Code (DLMB) principles, as well as sensory examination of your products by our German Agricultural Society-certified (DLG) experts for meat and meat products.
- Implementation of Hygiene Audits (Listeria monitoring)
- Support in the management of complaints
- Competent consultation on questions regarding the prodcut
- Evaluation of the analysis results under food law
- Sampling and sample pickup service