Indoor Air Hygiene
Unacceptable room air can be caused by a broad variety of factors. Chemical and microbiological analyses offer suitable mans of identifying the reasons. Methods to improve indoor air hygiene make an important contribution to health protection.
We offer you the determination of all relevant parameters from a single source.
- Microbiological indoor air measurements (e.g. moulds)
- Determination of the causes of mould damage
- Monitoring of mould remediation
- Chemical contaminants in indoor environments (e.g. VOC, formaldehyde, PCB, PAH)
- Indoor airborne allergens
- DIN ISO 16000 series
- Various data sheets published in VDI 4300 (some sheets are withdrawn)