Hygiene testing in practices and hospitals
Hygiene plans are prepared and applied in order to prevent hospital infections. Moreover, the methods used need regular hygienic-microbiological review.
We offer the entire spectrum of necessary hygiene services in all areas of healthcare.
1. Testing of personnel and surroundings
2. Treatment testing:
- Protein screening (to monitor the cleaning of instruments)
- Cleaning and disinfection (e.g. surgical instruments, vessels)
- Steam disinfection
- Laundry disinfection
- Steam and hot air sterilisation
3. Testing of water-using devices
- Dental and ENT units
- Dialysis liquids
- Table water systems, drinking water dispensers, fountains
- Humidifier water
4. Testing of endoscopes (RKI, KV)
5. Testing of disinfection agent dispensing systems and towel dispenser systems
6. Hygiene testing for materials
7. Sterility testing according to DIN EN ISO 11737-2
ZLG accreditation and accreditation according to DIN ISO/IEC 17025.
- DIN 10510
- DIN 10512
- DIN 10113
- DIN 58949
- VAH statement
- RKI recommendation for the treatment of medical devices
- MiQ 22/23, Höller et al.
- DGKH Guideline
- DGSV and AKI
- Dialysis standard; hygiene guideline as an addition to the dialysis standard
- RKI Guideline Preventing Infection in Dentistry
- BfR: Hygiene Deficiencies in Water Dispenser
- DGKN Work Group Guideline for ENT Practices