Using fuels requires exact knowledge of their composition and characteristics:
For incoming goods inspection, the fuel value and agreed quality must be confirmed. Other parameters relate to plant safety and compliance with legally defined control values.
Our customers include operators of large power plants, thermal power plants, and research institutions in Germany and abroad.
- Testing of brown and hard coal and coal refinement products
- Testing of alternative and special fuels, such as secondary fuels, mixed fuels, sewage sludge, biomass, wood, etc.(testing laboratory for secondary fuels recognised by the Quality Association for Secondary Fuels and Recycled Wood [BGS e.V.])
- Testing of liquid fuels in line with parameters relevant to the standards in the context of an incoming goods inspection
- Testing of combustion products such as ash and slag
- Consultation on the use of additives for flue gas purification and on optimising the combustion process
- Consultation on preparing samples
We test all of the relevant parameters, such as immediate analysis, elementary analysis, fuel value, full ash analysis, ash melting behaviour, forms of sulphur compounds, element content, ignition loss, dry residue, CHN(s)
- Consultation on plant dimensioning and optimisation
- Support in creating damage declarations in plant operations
- Tests with custom analysis parameters as part of R&D projects
- DIN EN ISO 17025
- Testing laboratory for secondary fuels recognised by the Quality Association for Secondary Fuels and Recycled Wood (BGS e.V.)