Disposal of soil, rubble and waste
The declaration analysis provides the necessary information related to the type and concentration of the substances contained and is an obligatory requirement for the testing of reusability of materials such as soil, construction waste, and waste materials. The declaration analysis can be used to determine the appropriate removal method. In doing so, the nationwide legal provisions and specific regional regulations must be observed.
SYNLAB can carry out all of the necessary testing for a declaration in compliance with the relevant norms.
- Landfill Ordinance (DepV)
- LAGA Requirements for the material recycling of mineral residues/wastes – Technical rules – Data sheet 20
- Backfilling pits, quarries and opencast mines – Guidelines on the key aspects (Bavaria)
- “Requirements for the recycling of construction materials in technical structures” – Guideline (Bavaria)
- Use of soil material classified as waste – Administrative Regulation (Baden-Württemberg)
- Preliminary instructions on the use of recycled construction materials – “Dihlmann Directive” (Baden-Württemberg)
- LfU data sheet no. 3.4/2 “Requirements for the recycling and removal of railway ballast” (Bavaria)
- Guidance documents for the recycling of railway ballast in Baden-Württemberg – Waste Wood Ordinance (Altholzverordnung)
This list does not claim to be complete.