Contaminant analysis in a trace range (excerpt)
The SYNLAB Environmental Institute satisfies all requirements of Section 15 (4) Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV) and is certified as a drinking water analysis centre.
SYNLAB Laboratory Services
We offer the following contaminant analyses. Others are available on request.
- Plant protection agents and their degradation products/metabolites
- Human and veterinary medicine and their degradation products/metabolites
- Hormone-active compounds (estrogens, gestagens, androgens)
- X-ray contrast media
- Perfluorinated tensides
- Organnostanic compounds
- Polychlorinated biphenyls
- Plasticisers, stabilisers, polymer flame retardants (e.g. bisphenol-A, phthalate, brominated diphenylether, acetaldehyde)
- Musk compounds
- Perfluorinated tensides (PFT), perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS)
- Complexing agents (EDTA, NTA, DTPA)